All in One Runtimes v2.4.3 – Cài đặt đầy đủ thư viện file hệ thống cho máy tính
The “All in One Runtimes” package bundles all important runtime packages that are necessary to ensure that all programs will work smoothly and it will installs them automatically also.
- The AiO runtimes package offers a convenient installer that provides the option of selecting which runtimes to be installed!
- The installer also detects already installed runtimes to avoid reinstallation.
- System dependencies are checked automatically. For example, the .NET Framework 4.6 will be installed on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 – on Windows 10 it won’t.
Included components (32-Bit & 64-Bit)
- .NET Framework 4.6 + Updates
- Java Runtime Environment 8
- DirectX 9.0c Extra files
- General runtime files
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtimes (v2005 – v2015)
- Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 SE
- Microsoft Silverlight 5
- Adobe Flash Player (Opera, FireFox, Internet Explorer)
- Shockwave Player 12 (Internet Explorer Plugin)
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
1. How can I do a preselection without the package re-pack?
It is possible to specify which components has to be installed or how long the timer needs to expire.
A file named WinPKG.xml has to be created. At the start of WinPKG.exe (German Documentation) it will look for this file in its Working-Directory or Windows & System32 directory.
For installations from an installation boot media (DVD/USB stick) the file can be copied to the following location: “%USB%\sources\$OEM$\$1\system32”
To disable the installation of (un)desired components you have to replace the value “1” by a “0”.
The value which is placed inside “component” is the ID of the respective packet which can be read inside the AiO’s from the package.xml file.
The value is the time in seconds that should elapse until the automatic installation is executed.
“Enabled” ensures that the timer is enabled or disabled.
<timer value=”0″ /> -> Instant Install!
<timer enabled=”0″ /> ->No Timer. Installed only by pressing the Install button!
2. Why is .NET Framework 1.1 to 4.0 not included?
Since these .NET Framework versions are only suitable for systems which support has been discontinued (Windows XP, Vista SP1), these versions are no longer in the current version of AiO.
Here is a special version that can be downloaded, which is suitable for Windows XP. It includes .NET 1.1 to 4.0 (x86 / 32-bit):
Release date: 09/22/2017
SHA1 checksum: DCAAF36707F962324B581B3EC49E573BB20EF97B
File size: 354 MB
Compatible with: Vista, 7, 8, 10 (x86 and x64)
SHA1 checksum: FA16C3D74D717C778744DD5A396009A6B9FAC35F
File size: 347 MB
SHA1 checksum: 7677AAD918954E30F4E564C8B07EF727675CF3F7
File size: 358 MB